Account Central was developed from the ground up with a top priority of keeping your Solomon business system data safe.
- All user passwords are stored in an undecryptable SHA1 hash format.
- Senstive data changes are verified via the SHA1 hash format.
- All sensitive data such as system emails and credit cards are stored in a distributed two-key design that isolates the keys from the encrypted result.
- Account Central is only allowed data access via our ctAC web service. This allows a distributed application installation for security and performance purposes.
- SSL usage is recommended and easily configured with our security ASP.NET control
- All user input is cleaned to prevent any data input attacks.