How and where ctDynamicsSL is installed depends on your requirements. For reference purposes please view the Web Service Architecture Overview.
. Installing The ctDynamicsSL Web Service
|1. Extract your ctDynamicsSL.zip file into the destination directory.
|2. Make ctDynamicsSL an "Application" in IIS.
|3. Disable the maintain session property.
--Unless needed for something other than ctDynamicsSL
|4. Make sure that the "Application" is specified as an Asp.Net 4.0 Application.
5. Enable 32-bit applications in the Application properties
. Installing the SQL Objects
- Run the sql files in your installation sql directory on the target Microsoft Dynamics SL "App" database.
- Run ctDynamicsSL.tables.sql
- Run ctDynamicsSL.funcs.sql
- Run ctDynamicsSL.procs.sql
Note: editing of the DSLCONFIGFILE.xml should be done using the ctConfigEditor
Step 5. (Optional) If you were provided the ctapiSample client application. Installation is similar to the ctDynamicsSL web service.
--Extract the ctapiSample project into its own directory.
--Make it an IIS application and configure with the same Application settings as ctDymamicsSL